25 Aug 2014

Top 5 Songs for this Week

I was looking through my playlist and say several songs that I thought were on point this week, and thought I'd share my top 5. Some are new songs, some are old, but they're still pretty damn great.

5. BANG BANG - JESSIE J, ARIANA GRANDE & NICKI MINAJ


4. REAL - YEARS & YEARS

3. BUDAPEST - GEORGE EZRA

2. JAKE BUGG - LIGHTNING BOLT 


1. LOVE RUNS OUT - ONE REPUBLIC

Bang Bang was a song that has grown on me, and It's one that has really stuck in my head. Real I have had on my iTunes for a while, and it's one of my most played songs, It just has that vibe for me. Any music from George Ezra is great but this song is so simple and lovely, how can you not favour it? I saw Jake Bugg at Reading Festival on the weekend and wow is he amazing! definitely converted. Finally, One Republic hit out with a real tune that is on repeat 24/7. Tune.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment