22 Sept 2014

Glossybox September 2014


I am loving the new boxes recently! I really do love them. The new shape is a lot more concise and the matte finish is much better than the glossy finish, the irony. Should they be called Matteboxes instead?

The cute design on the front of the box representing the london skyline in association with London Fashion Week was a really lovely idea, and moreover, it was associated with Karen Millen. I was pretty happy with my box this month, although I'd have preferred the oil to the masque.

1. Skin Pep - Enzyme and Acid Peel & Peeling Gel
Theses little sachets are supposed to be 'highly effective' in making your skin look tight and bright. This is something I am excited to try as my skin is looking a tad dull at the moment, especially going into winter.

2. Nail Inc - Matte Top Coat
I can never have enough nail varnish. It is surprisingly expensive! Particularly clear varnish, really was due a top up. So I'm more than happy to have received a Nail Inc product.

3. Model Co - MORE BROWS FIBRE GEL
It matches my eyebrow colour which is a great start. It would have been pretty useless otherwise. I guess the obsession with big brows hasn't quite ended yet. I'm not complaining, it seems decent but I already have a pretty good pencil brush.

4. L'Oreal Professionel - Mythic Mask
This seems like a pretty nice product, but like I said before I'd rather have had the oil. I didn't think there were any instructions on how to use or for how long but it does say on the little card paper & it looks very creamy and it's a well trusted brand.

5. Vichy - Normaderm Night Detox & Hydrating Care
This little tubes are supposed to be able to fight adult blemishes. As I am 19 years old, I can't think of anything more that I need right now for my skin. I really want to see if this works due to the fact I have try so many similar products, but we will see!

Overall I think the box was a winner. There was a lot for the skin which makes sense now were going into gloomy winter days. Im going to have to test extensively due to the fact that most of these are sample size and the
bigger versions all cost a lot more. Happy Autumn!

Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment